Samara Framing Ltd. is looking to hire 3 Drywall installers to join its team at the earliest convenience.
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Position and secure sheets to studs and joists
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels.
- Completion of High School
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the trade
- Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program in drywalling.
- Wage: $28.00 per hour
- Full time, Permanent position
- Job Locations: 5537 185a Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1 and various locations across Lower Mainland British Columbia.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CVs immediately through either of the following:
Mail – 5537 185a Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1
Email – [email protected]