- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Company: Hamilton Enterprise Ltd.
Job title: drywall installer
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $27.50 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Positions Available: 4
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 10231 Semiahmoo Rd Surrey BC.
Location of Work: Various locations according to company contracts.
- Install drywall at new construction sites.
- Accurately measure spaces to be drywalled and measured and cut sheets accordingly.
- Secure drywall to wall studs using a nail gun.
- Mix drywall mud compound.
- Spread and smooth drywall mud material over tape, using trowel to blend joint with wall surface.
- Sand rough spots after mud has dried.
- Fill cracks and holes in walls and ceiling with sealing compound.
- Clean tools and equipment after every shift and properly organize them in the work truck.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required; apprenticeship certificate is an asset.
- 3 to 4 years of experience is required
- Basic knowledge of English.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to this email [email protected]
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth. Those who meet the job requirements will be contacted for an interview.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: