Company Name: JDSL Services LTD.
Job Type: Drywall installer
Address: 8950 Ursus Crescent, Surrey BC V3V 6W9 Canada
Work Location: Various locations in lower mainland.
Position: Full time, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Start Date: Soon as possible
- Read blueprints and workout specifications to understand the layout and installation procedures.
- Prepare and keep the construction area clean for drywall installation.
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow cote to dry.
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- Provide customers with estimates.
- Ensure health and safety rules are followed.
- High school education is required.
- Completion of apprenticeship program is an asset.
- 3-4 years of experience is required.
- Basic English skills.
Contact info: [email protected]
To apply for this position, send resumes to the email provided above.