NCC CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Job Title: Drywall Installer- (NOC: 7284)
Start Date: To start as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Work Address: 13508 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W3H2.
Work Location: Employees are required to work all over lower mainland
Wage: $27.50per hour for 37.5hrs overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours
Minimum Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 3+ years of experience.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Smooth out imperfections and allow coat to dry
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools necessary to accomplish assigned work
- Knowledge of mathematical, technical and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- Must be able to work at heights and perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must maintain a safe and clean work environment
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
Please send an email to [email protected] – Mention Drywall Installer in subject Line.
OR Mail your resume to: 13508 – 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H2