Samara Framing Ltd. is looking to hire 3 Drywall installers to join its team at the earliest convenience.
• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
• Position and secure sheets to studs and joists
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels.
• Completion of High School
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in the trade
• Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program in drywalling.
• Wage: $28.00 per hour
• Full time, Permanent position
• Job Locations: 5537 185a Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1 and various locations across Lower Mainland British Columbia.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CVs immediately through either of the following:
Mail – 5537 185a Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1
Email – [email protected]