JS SRAN TRUCKING LTD.
13777 93A Avenue Surrey BC V3V 8A9
Salary: $25.25 to $28.00 per hour for 40-45 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Time, Overtime, Morning, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Weekend (Part-timers are also welcomed)
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 03
NOC Group: Truck Drivers (7411)
NOC Job Title: Dump Truck Driver
Various locations within lower mainland with company based at 13777 93A Avenue Surrey BC V3V 8A9. Yard Address is 8642 128 Street Surrey BC V3W 4G5
– Operate company’s commercial dump trucks (tractor-trailer) to transport materials from one site to other mainly within lower mainland
– Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections
– Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions
– Plan trip Logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
– Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment
– Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management
– Perform basic emergency road side repairs, if required
– Communicate with dispatcher to organize routing and delivery schedules
– Accurately record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
– Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
– Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance, Driving record check (abstract)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Physically demanding, long hours, extended periods of sitting, adverse weather conditions. The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
More than 23 kg (50 lbs)
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: No experience necessary. On the job training will be provided. Any prior experience is an asset.
Credentials: Driver License (Class 1 or A); Air Brake(Z) Endorsement; we can assist the drivers eligible to obtain Class 1 license.
Language: Must be able to communicate in English
Other: Clean driving abstract. Working knowledge of construction site safety, truck maintenance, and road safety regulations.
As per BC Employment Standards act for truck drivers overtime rate of 1.5 times regular pay is applicable after 09 hours per day and/or 45 hours per week. 10 days paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply as soon as possible through: –
Email: – [email protected]
Mail: – 13777 93A Avenue Surrey BC V3V 8A9