Pure Play Child Care Inc., located in Abbotsford, BC, is looking for a dedicated Full-Time Early Childhood Educator.
Candidates must have a strong passion for working with young children.
Job Position: Early Childhood Educator(ECE)
Number of Openings: 1
Language at Work: English
– Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
– Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
– Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
– Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
– Establish guidelines for behaviour
– Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
– Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
– Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
– Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
-Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to 1 year
-Experience: Experience is an asset.
-BC Early Childhood Educator (ECE/ECA) Certificate
-Criminal record check
-First Aid Certificate
Term: Permanent, Full-Time (30-40 hours per week)
Wage: $18.00 to $20.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
Work Location: 5824 Riverside St Abbotsford, BC V4X 1V1
Please send us your resume by e-mail: [email protected]