- Prepare and implement marketing plans and promotional strategies.
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Establish work schedules
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Develop and implement business plans
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for daily operations of the motel.
- Establish work and training schedules and monitor the work of the staff.
- Resolve customer’s complaints and questions promptly and efficiently.
- Able to develop a positive work environment through leadership.
- Able to lead a diverse team in a fast- paced environment.
- Assure the smooth functioning of the motel.
- Possess knowledge of computer such as MS word, Excel, access, power point.
- Ensure the staff members follow all motel policies.
- Able to interact with customers and staff in a courteous, efficient and friendly way.
- Perform other duties as assigned when required.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: