Northern L.E.D LTD. located in the city of Richmond, BC looking to Hire full time and Permanent Electricians. The person should have some High school & relevant technical education along with minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Install underground wiring and cables
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Splice, join and connect wires
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Connect power to audio and visual equipment
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables
- Install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems
- Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
We pay competitive wages $28.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.