For over two decades Matrix360 has been at the forefront of building and transforming the commercial real estate and development (CRED) landscape for diverse and inclusive teams. We continue to work in partnership with our clients to deliver solutions as Canada’s leader for talent management and workplace strategy.
We are committed to contributing to the transformation of our industry, evolving workplaces to be a greater pathway to access to opportunities, and creation of possibilities for all people.
Our underlying value system is centered around the education and promotion of Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility in the workplace. A human-centered approach and connectivity are at the core of everything we do – including sourcing and placing talent; advising and guiding leaders on how to implement more equitable workplace policies and frameworks, and creating impact in workplace cultures of excellence.
We are the platform invested in championing Diversity and Equity in the CRED industry
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and accommodation for all individuals in employment, services, programs, and activities.
If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternative format at any stage of the search process, contact David Bendea, email@example.com, or 416 703 3400 extension 230.
About Our Client
Our client is a highly diversified real estate and land development company with extensive experience in master-planned communities, low-rise, and high-rise residential projects, as well as retail, commercial and industrial projects
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Vice President, High-Rise, and Vice President, Low Rise Communities. The successful candidate will be a highly organized and on-the-ball problem solver and desire to join a fast-growing team. In addition, they will be able to work in a dynamic and close-knit environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring company all corporate operations are maintained and streamlined as the company continues to grow. The person will have the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
This is a great opportunity for career growth and progression. The base salary range is $70,000 – $80,000 plus bonus, based on level of industry experience and exposure. Our client is an advocate for equity and diversity and recognizes the importance of leadership engagement within its framework.
- Provide support to two Vice President on administrative tasks and assignments on an ongoing basis
- Maintain schedules, and calendars, coordinated meetings, reschedule appointments, and provided daily briefings
- Coordinate and monitor the information that flows through the office, determine the disposition of information, attach supporting documentation, and prioritize requests for information
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations as required
- Keep track of expenses (business and personal) and reconcile credit cards
- Coordinating meetings and business dinners, as well as preparing and distributing agendas, minutes, and other communications
- Control the flow of documents such as letters, memos, minutes, spreadsheets, agendas, and presentation packages, ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery
- Handle general inquiries and/or direct them to the appropriate staff member
- Maintain contact database and filing of electronic files
- Coordination of meetings, business communication, conferences, and seminars as required
- Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Performing additional duties as assigned by executives
- 2+ years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple and potentially conflicting priorities in a busy environment
- Must be fully proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT) and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of administrative principles and concepts
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate the executive’s needs
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Superior communication skills with a strong team orientation
- Ability to manage confidential information
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a successful and dynamic organization, please forward your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 416.703.3400
Matrix360 is a strong advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging and an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, abilities, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Matrix360 is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
To request a reasonable accommodation, contact David Bendea, email@example.com or 416 703 3400 extensions 230