Requires 2 FARM SUPERVISORS
Address: 10176 Mary drive, Surrey, BC, V3V3B9
Pay rate: $20.00/hour, 40hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Position: Full time, Permanent
Farm Location: 7075 Evans Rd, Chilliwack, BC, V2R3P5
Language: basic English
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of the experience in the field is required.
Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer and medical will be covered for first three months, if required.
- Coordinating, assigning and supervising the work of general farm workers.
- Monitoring crop health and welfare.
- Developing work schedules and procedures.
- Supervising crop related operations.
- Ensuring food and farm safety.
- Maintain quality controls and production records.
- Recruit, hire and discharge workers.
- Preparing time, payroll and production reports.
Candidate may have to work in dusty, hot, cold, rainy weather in outdoors .it also involves standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling.
How to apply: –