Johal Berry Farms is hiring 2 Full-time “Farm Supervisor”
Job Position: Farm Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: CAD $ 22.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Positions Available: 2
Education: Not required
Experience: 1 + years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English.
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Direct and coordinate activities of workers such as planting, irrigation, harvesting, grading etc.
• Manage the overall Farm operations.
• Determine the amount and kinds of plants to be grown.
• Recruit, Train and manage workers.
• Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
• Organizing and maintenance of farm property, equipment, and machinery.
• Maintain & ensure product quality.
• Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp/rain/shine
Johal Berry Farms will be working at various locations such as:
• 8311 No. 6 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada V3W 1E3
• 14318 Neaves Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada, V3Y 0A8
• 14227 Harris Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada, V3Y 2T2
• 18751 Dewdney Trunk Road, Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada, V3Y 2R8
• 12800 Gilbert Road, Richmond, BC, Canada, V2E 2H7
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning
How to apply:
• Interested applicants can email their resume at [email protected] or mail it to 8311 No. 6 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada V3W 1E3