Finance/Administration Coordinator – Ottawa, Ontario
NVision Insight Group is an equal opportunity employer, and a majority Indigenous owned company. We encourage receiving applications from First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants.
NVision has extensive experience working in and with First Nation, Inuit and Métis communities and organizations, governments, corporations, and not for profit organizations. With offices in Ottawa and Iqaluit, and a national team of associates, we provide a comprehensive range of high-quality consulting services across Canada.
The Finance/Administration Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Administration and Human Resources and the Finance Manager. This position will provide financial and administrative support to NVision staff, associates and sub-contractors.
- Accounts payable entries into Quick Books;
- Assist project managers with invoicing clients;
- Assist in managing accounts receivable follow-up;
- Working with project managers perform budget vs. actual tracking of project costs;
- Assist the Director of Admin and HR and the CEO with the preparation of staff annual appraisals, work planning and training templates;
- Assist the Director of Admin/HR with review/revision of policies & procedures; and
- Other finance and administrative duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent relevant experience;
- 2-5 years experience in providing financial/administrative support services to an organization;
- Proficiency with MS Excel and accounting software (Quick Books);
- Experience working with Indigenous clients, communities, or organizations;
- Knowledge of management consulting;
- Proficiency in English.
HOW TO APPLY:
Our employees enjoy a casual work environment, opportunities for development and a real opportunity to make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. For more information and a full job description contact Leslie Sutherland.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the key requirements of the position to: Leslie Sutherland – [email protected] by January 29th at 5 pm.