Required Finance Manager
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of our company
- Prepare and co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates so that we could concentrate and accordingly plan the business
- Monitor cash flow and streamline operational finance processes;
- Prepare and perform financial analysis over the consolidated financial statements and stakeholder reports;
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure timely reconciliation of intercompany accounts;
- Oversee the processing of payroll, ROE and T4
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to me.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting department
- Notify and report to management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education and Experience: Completion of Bachelor Degree and 3 – 4 Years of relevant experience.
Salary: CAD$ 52.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at Ray Trucking Services Inc. located at #Suite 8, 1445 Bonhill Road, Mississauga L5T 1V3
To be considered for this position, please email resume at [email protected]