At New Country Appliances, we are currently looking for a well-rounded individual to hire as a Financial Manager. This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position. Please see below for compensation and work location details:
Benefits: 4% vacation Pay
Location: 13533 78 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 0A8
Number of Positions: 1
Your job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment to maintain its financial health
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances and design a framework to achieve goal.
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is required.
- More than 2 years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required
- English as a language
You can apply for this position via email or mail:
Email: [email protected]
Mail:13533 78 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 0A8