Our company is primarily responsible for the renovation of residential buildings and this year we also started to obtain contracts for residential houses. Our job is to take care of fixing, repairing and improving the apartments or houses. We make sure the floor, the paint, the walls in all the rooms look brand new. We also make sure all the work is delivered on time and with high quality.
- Initial assessment of floor premises to ensure that floor condition can withstand the process;
- Remove, lift existing floor coverings, contaminants or other flooring materials on-premises;
- Prepare floors for installations and intricate patterns as per customer requests.
- Prepare and install hardwood floors;
- Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding, carpeting, resilient floor coverings;
- Install materials on countertops and raised platforms, carpeting on walls or other surfaces;
- Conduct moisture, PH, temperature and other tests prior to flooring installations;
- Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings, or mark surfaces to be covered.
- Conduct moisture, PH and climate testing prior to installation;
- Utilize equipment such as Dust Extractor, an automatic DCS Dust Containment system and Vacuum filter and others while sanding floors;
- Clean up after job completion and ensure all invoices are signed by the customer;
- Conduct post-installation maintenance;
- Other duties as required.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Able to lift up to 45 kg (100 pounds).
- Physically demanding.
Education: High School (Preferred)
Experience: Experience in the field preferred but not mandatory.