7 months to 1 year, on the job training will be provided.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, organized, reliability, flexibility, initiative, team player.
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers, advise on menu selection
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Recommend wines that complement patrons’ meals
- Serve food and beverages
- Prepare and serve specialty foods at patrons’ tables
- Present bill to patrons and accept payments
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Perform sensory evaluation of wines.
- Clean and clear the restaurant tables
- Ensure work area is clean