Company: 3317296 Nova Scotia Ltd. / Booster Juice
Business Information: As Canada’s original juice and smoothie bar, our mission is to create long-standing customer relationships by consistently delivering an incredibly delicious, convenient and nutritious product, perfectly suited for an active lifestyle. From day one, we’ve been committed to providing customers with food they can feel good about. As a leader of healthy alternatives in the quick-serve industry, we’re consistently looking for new and innovative health products to add to our menu. Today, Booster Juice has expanded to almost 400 locations around the world, bringing smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and delicious hot food items to active customers on the go!
Business Address: 135 McClure close, Dartmouth, NS B3B0E4
Work location: Same as above and 60-6140 Young street, Halifax, NS B3K 0G2
Type of Employment: Full Time / Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a juice shop
● Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
● Recruit, train and supervise staff
● Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
● Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
● Address customers’ complaints or concerns
● Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
● Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
● Provide customer service
– Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required OR Completion of high school and a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in the field will help to qualify.
– Language: English
– Fast paced environment, standing for extended periods
Salary: $17.31 to $19.31 hourly, 30-50 Hours per week.
Benefits: Uniform, discounts. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts can vary between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and occasionally on weekends. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 135 McClure close, Dartmouth, NS B3B0E4