McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits; group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Sangha Operating Group Inc. o/a McDonalds is currently looking for Food Counter Attendant to join their team at 5302 Discovery Way, Leduc, AB, T9E 8J7
- Salary: $15.50 / Hour
- Hours per week: 40 Hours / Week
- Vacancies: 8
Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full time
- Job start date: as soon as possible
- Benefits: Group insurance benefits
- Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
- Primary Work location: 5302 Discovery Way, Leduc, AB, T9E 8J7
- Secondary Work location: 6504 Sparrow Dr, Leduc, Alberta, T9E 6T9
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Take customers’ orders
- Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as burgers, wraps, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes and other beverages
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- May receive payment for food items purchased
- Must be able to speak English
- No degree, certificate or diploma required
- Experience an asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment
- Personal Suitability: Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at [email protected] or by fax: 780-989-3712.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.