Mcdonald, located in the Hope, BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Food Counter Attendant. The person should have some high school education would be an asset. Training will be provided on-the-job. No experience required.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Take customers’ orders.
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances.
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items.
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food.
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties.
• Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
• May receive payment for food items purchased.
We pay competitive wages $15.65 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization. If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
45225 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 3C7, Canada
453 Old Hope Princeton Way, Hope, BC, V0X 1L4, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.