Triple O’s Restaurant is currently hiring for of Food Counter Attendants
Food Counter Attendant
9628 Ladner Trunk Rd. Delta, BC V4G 1K2
Permanent, Full-time, Part Time
$15.75/hour for 35 – 40 hours a week. Overtime applicable after 40 hours.
Positions available: 4
Anticipated start date:
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
- Assemble and prepare sandwiches, salads, wraps etc as per our menu
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to customers, and package take-out food
- Use equipment at the counter to prepare food items as per the menu
- Greet customers, take customer orders, and upsell products
- Stock refrigerators and sandwich unit
- Ensure proper food safety and quality standards are maintained
- Ensure restaurant is clean and sanitized
- Handle customer complaints and inform supervisor or manager on duty
- Take payment from customers and serve customers at counters
- Complete all online training and in person training as required by Triple O’s in a timely manner
- Provide superior customer service to enhance guest experience
- Keep restaurant clean by mopping, sweeping, cleaning washrooms, staff areas and customer areas
- Wash and sanitize all dishes and equipment
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
No education or experience required. Training will be provided.
Additional skills and personal suitability
- A positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Please reference job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and number and/or Email is provided.
Please send your resume/application to: [email protected]