KFC located at Coquitlam is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Food Counter Attendant. The person should have some high school education would be an asset. Training will be provided on-the-job. No experience required.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Take customers’ orders.
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances.
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items.
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food.
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties.
• Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
• May receive payment for food items purchased.
We pay competitive wages $15.65 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Job Locations: 2929 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC V3B 0G2
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.