Company: Bienvenidos Latin Market Inc. o/a Bienvenidos Latin Market
Business information: We are a Latin Market Grocery Store. We carry products from Mexico, Colombia, Peru, El Salvador, and all of Latin America. Our products range from Tortillas, Panela and Cotija cheese, Aji Amarillo, Empanadas and hundreds more. We are a woman led family business and our passion is sharing our rich Latin food culture with others.
Business address: 1711 St. Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, ON, K1G 3V4
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment
- Receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Friendly customer service and help clients with questions
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
– Education: Some secondary school is required
– Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills.
-Language: English is required.
– Spanish is an asset
Salary: $15.50 – $17.00 hourly, 35 Hours per week.
Benefits: Learning/training paid by employer, Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate, 20 % discount on groceries provided to all employees, Parking and free parking available, Accommodation available at a cost.
Important Information: Workers will work 7-hour shifts between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM from Monday to Friday OR from Wednesday to Sunday, with 2 consecutive days off. Shifts may change depending on business needs. Hence flexibility in schedule is required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 1711 St. Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, ON, K1G 3V4