Company: C8RD PL8 Food Limited O/A Subway
Business information: From our customizable and signature sandwiches to wraps and salads, Subway® is simply an excellent choice when it comes to freshly made, convenient and affordable offerings. We’re one of the world’s largest restaurant brands for a reason, serving up a craveable menu with quality options to our millions of fans every day.
Business address: #24 5755 Cowrie Street, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Take customers’ orders
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Use grill, oven, dispensers, and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes and other beverages
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Serve customers at counters
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Place dishes in storage area
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- May receive payment for food items purchase
– Education: Not required
– Experience: Experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Client focus
-Language: English is required.
Salary: $15.65 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Uniforms provided at no cost, gratuities, transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. 1 meal per shift is provided. Accommodation available at a cost.
Important Information: Workers will work 8-hour shifts between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM on a fixed schedule with 2 consecutive days off on a rotational basis. Shifts may change depending on business needs. Overtime and work on weekends may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Food counter attendant
Apply by mail to: P.O Box 1508, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0