Company: Buttazzoni Amusements Inc.
Business information: We provide fast-food services for carnivals, amusement parks and other events on the Midway. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning. Safety first is our motto.
Business address: 505-8840 210th Street, Langley, BC, V1M 2Y2
Work location: We travel to different cities and towns in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Type of employment: Full time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early March, 2022
· Keep records of the quantities of food used
· Portion and wrap foods
· Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
· Take customers’ orders
· Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
· Package take-out food
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
· Stock refrigerators and salad bars
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
· Handle and store cleaning products
· Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
· Remove kitchen garbage and trash
· Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
· Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
· Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
· Load buspans and trays
-Education: No formal education is required
-Experience: Experience is an asset
– All our employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required. Please note that this is our company policy to keep staff and our patrons protected as best we can.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods
-Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Reliability, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Client focus
– Willing to travel regularly
– Weight Handling up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Salary: $15.20 to $16.00 hourly. 40 hours per week.
– We provide free uniforms, transportation from location to location, 50% food discount and medical expenses.
– Bunkhouses/trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate.
– Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
– Workers are required to travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months (from March to September). Workers needed for next season starting in Early March, 2022.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12pm to 12am. 1-2 days off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected] / [email protected]anadaemail.ca
Apply by mail to: 505-8840 210th Street, Langley, BC, V1M 2Y2