Tim Hortons located at two different locations in Delta, BC is looking to hire Permanent & Full time Store Supervisors.
The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 1-2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
1. Able to coordinate staff activities.
2. Able to handle front, middle and back of store activities.
3. Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
4. Deliver best customer service to our patrons.
5. Train workers and make their work schedule.
6. Ensure all standards of work are maintained at work place.
7. Check & ensure available quantity of stock for the next shift.
8. Able to Work on early morning, weekends & graveyard shifts. May have to work on Long weekends.
9. Report to store manager.
We pay competitive wages $15.00 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Send your resumes to the work location:
1211 56th Street, Delta, BC – V4L2A6
4949 Canoe Pass Way suite 2202 Delta, BC – V4L 2M2
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.