Munchikone Food Bar Inc. Is looking for a full-time food service supervisor to join their team as soon as possible in Agassiz, BC.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
107-1810 Agassiz-Rosedale Highway
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: [email protected]
No Phone Calls please, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply