Company operating name: 351971 Alberta Ltd o/a Lee Garden
Business address: 8404 – 182 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5T 1Y7
Location of work: 8404 – 182 Street, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Food Service Supervisor
Positions available: 1
- supervise kitchen and food service staff
- maintain inventory awareness of food service goods, refilling and ordering as necessary
- ensure quality control of prepared meals and service given to customers
- maintain records of stock, repairs, and food waste
- establish work schedules for food service staff
- hire and train new food service staff
- cash out of daily sales
- co-ordinate with kitchen staff to arrange for deliveries and food order pick-ups
- May sometimes be required to perform other duties
Terms of employment: Permanent; full-time (30-40 hours per week); days; evenings; weekends
Benefits: Free meals during work shift; life insurance; extended health care plan, including prescription coverage and vision care; professional services up to $300; dental coverage; 50% co-pay, any full-time employee may opt-in after 3 months of continuous employment
Email: [email protected]
Education: Completion of high school. Completion of post-secondary education in a related field may substitute for required work experience.
Work experience: 2 years of work experience in a food service setting is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English language is required.
Note: We encourage applications from all under-represented groups, including youth, indigenous people, and disabled people.