Company: Haldor 1972 Ltd. – Norarb International / ARBY’S
Business information: Arby’s is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby’s was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964.
Business location: 479 Rothesay Ave, Saint John, NB, E2J 2C6
Work location: 1029 Mountain Road, Moncton, NB, E1C 2S8
Type of employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Address customers’ complaints or concerns
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
• Prepare food order summaries for chef
• Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
• Supervise and check assembly of trays
• Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
• Establish work schedule
• Supervise that the workers comply with the safety measures and make sure that all the areas in the restaurant are sanitized
• Education: Completion of secondary school
• Experience: At least 2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required. If the candidate does not have 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or a related discipline is required.
• Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding
• Ability of Supervise: 5 to 6 people per shift
• Work Site Environment: Noisy, Hot
• Personal Suitability Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills
Salary: $13.46 to $15.00 hourly – 30 to 40 hours per week
We will provide uniforms and meals discount while on shift.
-Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts are either from Monday to Thursday from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM or Friday to Saturday from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM with 2 days off on a rotational basis. Shifts may vary depending on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]