Company: 1614254 Alberta Ltd. O/A Jugo Juice
Business Information: Jugo Juice is a company passionately committed to healthy living. We are pioneers in alternatives to mainstream fast food, built firmly around our signature product, the smoothie, to fuel your active lifestyle. We are a collective group of stores located across the country, proudly owned and operated by local Franchise Partners.
Business Address: #10 Knowledge Way (Eastlink Centre), Grande Prairie, AB, T8W 2V9
Work location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
• Supervise and check assembly of trays
• Establish work schedules
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Assist in the preparing of smoothies and wraps when needed
• Provide assistance to manager when needed
• Deal with customers
• Adhering to all Alberta Health Rules and regulations.
• Supervise that the workers comply with the safety measures and make sure that all the areas in the restaurant are sanitized
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required. In the event that the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, standing for extended periods, walking
-Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, client focus, Reliability, Organized, Dependability
-Ability to supervise: 5-10 people
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly, 35 hours per week
Benefits: 50% discount on meals.
Important Information: Regular shifts include three days from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and two days from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM (including 30 minutes for lunch time and 2 healthy breaks of 15 minutes each, all unpaid), five days per week. Shifts may include weekends. Flexibility on schedule will be required since some days we could finish earlier or later, depending on the business’ needs.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: #10 Knowledge Way, Grande Prairie, AB, T8W 2V9