Pizza Hut located in Squamish, BC is currently hiring for two positions of Food Service Supervisors
Food Service Supervisor
RPS Restaurants Ltd. DBA Pizza Hut
#110 – 1200 Hunter Pl., Squamish BC V8B 0G8
Permanent, Full-time, Part Time
$15.25/hour for 40 hours a week. Overtime applicable after 40 hours.
Positions available: 2
Anticipated start date:
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Establish method to meet work schedules, maintain records of stock, repairs, and wastage
- Train staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Train and mentor new employees to bring them up to speed to work with established employees to improve performance
- Monitor customer and kitchen areas and reallocate staff duties to maximize coverage, efficiency, and customer service
- Answer customer service issues quickly and ensure total satisfaction from all guests
- Control the cash flow of the registers and safe
- Check supplies, restock main customer and kitchen stations and request order changes based on needs
- Resolve any complaints should they arise during shift
Education: High School Education
Experience: 1-2 years of food preparation or service experience within the restaurant industry
Additional skills and personal suitability
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Please reference job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and number and/or Email is provided.
Please send your resume/application to: [email protected]