Loz Takos located in Vancouver, BC is currently hiring for the position of Food Service Supervisor
Food Service Supervisor
Ta-Quitof Holdings Inc. DBA Loz Takos
792 W Broadway Vancouver, BC V5Z 1J5
Permanent, Full-time, Part Time
$15.25/hour for 40 hours a week. Overtime applicable after 40 hours.
Positions available: 2
Anticipated start date:
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
- Create shift schedule effectively including work-station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the staff
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Assist in selection of food service staff and development of budgets
- Other duties as assigned by restaurant manager.
Education: High School Education
Experience: 1-2 years of food preparation or service experience within the restaurant industry
Additional skills and personal suitability
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Please reference job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and number and/or Email is provided.
Please send your resume/application to: [email protected]