SUBWAY Located in 2 different locations in British Columbia is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Food Service Supervisors. The person should have a high school diploma along with a relevant minimum of 1-2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the foodservice industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Able to coordinate staff activities.
- Able to handle front, middle, and back of store activities.
- Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Deliver the best customer service to our patrons.
- Train workers and make their work schedule.
- Ensure all standards of work are maintained at the workplace.
- Check & ensure the available quantity of stock for the next shift.
- Able to Work in the early morning, on weekends, may have to work on Long weekends.
- Report storing manager.
We pay competitive wages of $17.00 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Subway (2 Locations)
- Unit #110, 2323 Boundary Rd Vancouver, BC – V5M 4V8
- 2783, 10153 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC – V3T 2W1
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for an interview.
Thank you for applying with us.