Food service supervisor
2450967 Ontario Limited O/a Pizzaiolo
• Location: 348 Fairview St. suite Unit 4, Burlington, ONL7N 2R5
• Salary: $15.75 / hour
• Vacancies:1 vacancy
• Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 hours/week
• Start date: As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers’ complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Walking, Physically demanding
Free parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
• By email