Company: DaMarcus Restobar Corp. o/a DaMarcus Restobar
Business information: We are a restaurant in Corner Brook, NL, specialized in western and Asian cuisine. Our menu also includes dishes from Filipino, Japanese and Korean cuisine, as we take influence from our Chef’s culinary roots. We offer dine-in, takeout, and delivery services.
Business Address: Suite 104, 2 Herald Ave, Corner Brook, NL A2H 4B5
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full-time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- Assist in preparing dishes and foods when needed
- Provide assistance to the manager when needed
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required. In the event that the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Physically demanding.
-Personal Suitability: Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
– Ability to supervise: 11 people
– Language: English is required.
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 per hour, 40-45 hours per week.
Benefits: Gratuities, 50% discount on meals, and tips. Transportation costs are covered if the worker needs to relocate. Accommodation is provided at a discounted rate. Uniform is provided.
Important Information: The work schedule is 5 working days per week on a rotational basis from 12 PM to 8 PM. It includes 1 paid lunch break of 30 minutes and 2 paid coffee breaks of 15 minutes each. Overtime, work on holidays and weekends may be required based on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: Suite 104, 2 Herald Ave, Corner Brook, NL A2H 4B5