0926280 BC Ltd. located at 14268 55A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3X1B7 is urgently looking for 3 Framing Carpenters to add to the team.
This is full time 8 hours/day 40 hours/week position.
- $28.00 per hour
- 4% Vacation pay
As a Framing Carpenter, you will be required to:
- Responsible for establishing a structure of walls, beams and ceilings.
- Must be able to look at blueprint plans, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements for the intended building to determine which tools and materials will be needed for the job.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Build all of the elements required for floor, and interior and exterior wall and roof systems.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Designs, lays groundwork by measuring, marking and arranging materials with building codes in mind.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay sub flooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, molding and hardware.
No. of positions: 3
- Completion of secondary school
- 3-5 years of experience in the trade or Completion of a 3-4 apprenticeship program
- Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset
Ways to apply: