- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Front End Developer (Angular) – Remote, Canada
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Front End Software Developer position is part of the EcoSystem team and will be responsible for developing the software components that build on top of the Smile CDR product. The team focuses on customer-specific requirements in a scalable solution model. You will work in an Agile environment with 2-week sprints.
- Help shape the approach, scope, milestones, and solution design at the project start.
- Implement solutions with the development team: write code, and create components and modules that meet development requirements.
- Write manageable code and unit tests and create relevant documentation.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Remain acutely aware of all priorities, deadlines, and backlogs to positively coach and assist the team in completing required project tasks.
- Understand the functionality being developed to provide support to the team.
- Engage in in-depth in-person code reviews, pair-programming and collaborative problem analysis with teammates.
- Participate in monthly Technology meetings to help guide corporate technical processes, architecture, and strategy.
- Familiar with agile and scrum processes.
- Excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with teammates.
- A completed Engineering, IT, Healthcare Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in or related field, and has equivalent experience.
Nice to have
- Experience with Slack, Google technologies, Figma, Jira, Gitlab, Postman, Microsoft Azure, Jasmine/Karma, Cordova/Ionic, Rest APIs, Bootstrap.
- Experience with healthcare standards like HL7 and FHIR.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Docker containers and networking.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy all the job requirements.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our continued success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process, please let us know.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: