Isidore Landscapes Inc., an established landscape Maintenance company, located at 21200 River Road, Richmond BC V6V 1M3, has an opening for Gardener.
Company Profile: Isidore Landscapes Inc. has been designing, installing, and maintaining landscapes in the lower mainland since 1994. We’ve built a strong working relationship with construction companies, home builders, and landscape architects.
Job Title: Gardener
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 40 hours per week. Overtime after 40 hours per week.
Compensation: $26 per hour
- Disability Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Develop and maintain lawns, gardens other Landscaped areas.
- Interact with clients, assess sites, propose ideas, design according to the client’s request
- Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses, and other purposes.
- Perform planting, grooming , and maintenance of gardens and lawns.
- Give advice and guidance to the property owners on all matters relating to gardening.
- Assess the health of lawns and apply fertilizers and other lawn care products.
- Ensuring a safe working for everyone working in the gardens
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: One year of experience as a landscape laborer
- Language: English
- Physically fit with strong stamina
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, and as a part of a team
- Customer and quality focus
- Effective communication skills (Both verbal and written English)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Responsibilities and dependability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold
- Willingness to work flexible working hours
Work Location: 21200 River Road, Richmond BC V6V 1M3. Job requires on-site at various job sites within the lower mainland
If you meet these requirements and you demonstrate a strong aptitude for learning, strong work ethics, and area productive, punctual, and a team-oriented person. Our nursery team would love to have you join us!
Please send your resumes to [email protected]
Only those who meet our basic expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in our company!
Please have a look at what we do: www.isidorelandscapes.com