Company Name: Baljinder Mann Farm
Position: General Farm Worker
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Language of work: English
Minimum Education: None
Work Experience: Experience an asset, if no experience, training will be provided
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 6
Mailing Address: 7629 149 Street, Surrey, BC
Job Location(s): 4143 Glenmore Drive, Abbotsford, BC
- Planting, fertilization, and harvesting of crops.
- Sort and grade the farm produce.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- Detect disease and problems in crops.
- Examine the quality of crops.
- Loading and unloading of produce into trucks.
- Protecting crops from weeds & pests by taking appropriate actions like spraying Pesticides etc.
- General Maintenance of Farm.
- Fieldwork, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, sorting.
- Set and monitor water lines.
- Repair farm buildings, fences, and other structures.
- Perform other farm-related duties.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/shine, hot/cold weather (Candidate should be physically able and willing to work on the farm in rain/sun or shine)
The candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
How to Apply
By Email: [email protected]