- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » GL Hamilton
|Date||May 25, 2022|
|Company||Triple M Metal LP|
|Salary||$21.92 - Per Hour|
|Client||Triple M Metal LP|
With one truck, a strong work ethic and an ardent sense of team spirit, Mike and Antonio Giampaolo established Triple M Metal in 1975. Now, more than 40 years later, we have grown from modest beginnings to become one of North America’s largest, privately held, fully integrated recyclers of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals. Our growing enterprise operates 27 facilities across North America, including Canada, the United States and Mexico, with additional interests in Europe. Our established and far-reaching geographic network means we are optimally positioned to maintain and service our current customer base while making strides in new and emerging markets. We strive to build confidence and value from local or community-based peddlers to the most prominent international companies by providing customized solutions that deliver on all metal recycling and process needs.
We are transforming the way we work and want you to be a part of it. The Team Member – Picker will be stationed at our 1640 Brampton St., Hamilton location and will be responsible for removing both confirming and non-confirming materials from conveyer lines as well as performing general maintenance and housekeeping.
What do you bring to the table? How do your skills and Triple M’s needs match up to make the ultimate tag team?
What we Offer:
- Paid Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, etc.;
- Life Ins., LTD, AD&D;
- Pension Plan;
- Excellent Shift Premiums;
- Annual Boot Allowance;
- Company Uniforms;
- Training and opportunities for growth and advancement!
- Picking materials in accordance with established quality standards;
- Clearing material through operation of Skid Steer equipment and other manual tools;
- Material movement and organization using forklift;
- General troubleshooting of conveyer and sorting equipment;
- General housekeeping activates as required;
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Continental shift rotation, 7:00AM – 7:00PM & 7:00PM – 7:00AM, (7 regular shifts bi-weekly)
Monthly Schedule: Continental shift rotation: (Days) Tuesday, Wednesday, (Nights) Saturday, Sunday and Monday, (Days) Thursday, and Friday. (Nights) Tuesday, Wednesday, (Days) Saturday, Sunday and Monday (Nights) Wednesday and Thursday
- Values inline with Triple M Metal’s Core Values of Respect, Ethics, Service,
Team and Pride;
- Previous experience in a physically demanding role;
- Previous experience working at heights;
- Previous experience operating forklift and skid steer equipment;
- Physical ability to wear respirator throughout shift.
- Previous experience operating boom lift..
Want to meet us? Great! We want to meet you too! Here are some things to prepare for the interview:
Examples of how you interact with teammates, putting the team’s success first!
Come with your passion and tell us how you want to change the way that we do work!
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact us at 905-547-8888 extension 106 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.92 per hour
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: