This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Surrey Ice Cream Inc. DBA Dairy Queen is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professionals to join their team.
Employer name: Surrey Ice Cream Inc. DBA Dairy Queen
Job Title: Grill Cook (NOC 6322)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 9436 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3V 5W3
Salary: $15.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
Positions Available: 2
Job Location: Surrey, BC
- Completion of secondary school
- A College program/Diploma in cooking, food safety is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of commercial (grill) cooking experience
- Effective time management skills, working with others, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work on all shifts (evening & weekend)
- Execution of food item on the grill stations
- Execute all prep of food items as per the restaurant menu
- Cook, prep, and expedite during peak meal periods as needed
- Ensure the highest level of food quality, taste, and presentation
- Schedule and supervise kitchen staff
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Manage inventory of food, supplies and equipment
- Maintain kitchen and work area clean
- Comply with production quality to ensure our standards are met.
Selected applicants will be contacted for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send your resumes.
Email: [email protected]