Since 2016, ‘Brandon Lee Salon’ has been offering a full-service experience for colouring, barbering, hair extensions, wigs, and hairpieces for men, women, and children. We are looking to expand our team to meet our ever-growing demand. Are you looking to have a rewarding career in hair with a tight-knit team, built in clientele, exciting projects, ongoing training, incredible earning power and work life balance? Look no further, because this is the career for you!
- Position: Hairdresser
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Condition: Full-Time / Permanent
- Wage: $17.00 / hour
- Working hours: 30~40 hours per week
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Education requirement: Completion of Secondary School
- Work setting: Hair salon
- Work experience requirement: Minimum 2 years as a hairdresser or related occupations is required.
- Work Location: 105-1680 Ross Rd, West Kelowna, BC, V1Z 1L9
- Language: English
Your Responsibilities Included (But not limited to):
- Suggest hairstyle compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Clean and style wigs and hair pieces
- Apply hair extensions
- May shampoo and rinse hair
- May perform receptionist duties and order supplies
- May train or supervise other hairstylists, hairstylist apprentices and helpers.
- 2-week paid vacation or 4% of gross pay