Sonu Hair Cut & Beauty Salon Ltd.
Unit 235 7093 King George Blvd Surrey BC V3W 5A2
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Part-timers are also welcomed to apply)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Hairstylists and Barbers (6271)
NOC Job Title: Hairstylist
7093 King George Blvd Surrey BC V3W 5A2 Canada
Sonu Hair Cut & Beauty Salon Ltd. is currently looking for 2 Hair Stylists to join immediately. Job offered is full-time and permanent. Workers are encouraged to apply immediately.
• Cut, trim, blend and style hair and perform related services using various hair cutting tools
• Suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
• Plan desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
• Curl, wave, perm and style hair
• Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
• Produce desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair
• Apply hair extensions
• Shampoo and rinse hair
• Shave and trim beards and moustaches
• Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Clean and style wigs and weaves
• Calculate and receive payments and enter/record them into the system
• Greet clients and maintain friendly environment all the time
• Some secondary school education is required.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience as professional hair stylist is required or Completion of a 2-3 year hairstyling apprenticeship program or Completion of a college or other program in hairstyling combined with 6-12 months of training is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
• Physical mobility, able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
As per BC Employment standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Hairstylist may get tips directly from the clients.
We encourage part-timers to apply as well. Canadians/Permanent residents are encouraged to apply from all over Canada as we may take telephonic and video conference interview too. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to apply
Please apply with a resume and cover letter through
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Unit 235 7093 King George Blvd Surrey BC V3W 5A2