Head of Customer Management
To lead and inspire the team to achieve customer centricity at all touch points. This position oversees a team and is responsible for the building and management of profitable relationships with our largest customers within the Relationship Customer portfolio, and driving our large account and Top Market Customer strategies.
• Bachelors Degree and 10 or more years of experience in the Insurance or Sales area
- Depth of account management experience, ideally in the large/Fortune 500 space managing highly complex offerings from across multiple Business Segments.
- Extensive knowledge of the process for identifying customer service needs and providing solutions
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the business of insurance, market place developments, competitors and trends related to the insurance industry
- Advanced knowledge of commercial insurance products including coverage and pricing; technical expertise in one or more product or industry preferred
- Advanced understanding of the principles of sales, sales techniques and terminology, especially BUs sales process
- Extensive understanding and practical application of marketing principles including market research
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
Meet (in partnership with other unit Heads) the financial targets and other key performance indicators set for the Relationship Customer and National Account segment.
Deliver profitable business growth through customer centric outcomes with dynamic leadership to achieve one customer/distributor experience across platforms.
Drive a performance culture across the Relationship Leader Team via the use of appropriate metrics and development of skills.
Drive the continuous improvement and execution of agreed global Customer Relations Management best practices, and Customer/Segment strategies including pipeline management
Translate the Global Customer Relations Management strategy into locally executable plans
Embed the “team charter” concept across the Zurich Canada operation and monitor performance
Develop relationships to support sustained growth and client retention.
Ensure the business unit remains compliant and profitable.
Contribute to strategy and business change and acts as a change agent.
Interpret and lead others through change to achieve business strategy and objectives.
Only applicable for Canada: For Zurich Canada’s commitment to diversity and accessibility please click here. If you would prefer to not receive future electronic messages from Zurich Insurance Company Ltd’s recruitment management system, please email your request to have your job profile deleted from the system by clicking here. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd 100 King St., W., Suite 5500, Toronto, ON, M5X 1C9. www.zurichcanada.com