- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Health Engagement Scientist – Part Time
This role will be focused on shaping the design of health and wellbeing intervention programmes through data-driven insights. The candidate will be challenged to successfully manage and complete projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams, partners, and analytics vendors at senior management level.
By applying best practice data science and clinical research the incumbent will turn predictive insights into practical engagement solutions that increase engagement, improve health outcomes and drive affordability. The candidate will also provide health research to inform the content of clinical and wellbeing communication campaigns. This health scientist will also work closely with other teams to assist with creation of data models that will identify customers for relevant interventions as well as measurement methodology that will provide scientifically credible insight into health and wellbeing programme efficacy.
- – Through data science, identify critical questions and actionable insights on acquisition strategies. Includes, but is not limited to: Marketing mix modelling, customer journey mapping, and all analytics to improve customer experience and engagement.
- – Assist in integration of all communication, touchpoints, and marketing channels.
- – Provides expert content/professional leadership on data science assignments and projects.
- – Develop, or assist in the development, of analytical and statistical models and methodologies to predict, classify, quantify, and/or forecast business metrics that help stakeholders make sound business decisions.
- – Ensure quality and integrity of data collected, analysis performed, and reports generated.
- – Serve as liaison to D&A team
- – Research health and wellbeing topics to help direct programme design and guide content creation to align with current health science
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: