Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) mechanic
AVIN AC AND HEATING SERVICES LTD.
6755 145 Street Surrey BC V3S 0Z4
Salary: $32.00 – $35.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics (7313)
NOC Job Title: Journeyman/Woman Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
Various locations within lower mainland with base at 6755 145 Street Surrey BC V3S 0Z4
AVIN AC AND HEATING SERVICES LTD is actively looking for 02 Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) mechanics urgently to provide a rewarding career with decent remuneration for long term.
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air – conditioning components, such as motors, controls, gauges, valve, circulation pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressor using hand and power tools.
- Install, troubleshoot and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handing, refrigeration and air conditioner systems
- Diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance work and complete test and maintenance reports.
- Promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers on various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Installing or retrofitting equipment as per specifications, customer requests, blueprints or the current building codes
- Represent us in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
- Completion of secondary school is must. Any post secondary education in mechanical, civil, electrical or related field is an asset.
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in the trade or 3-5 years of apprenticeship in the trade
- BC or Interprovincial Journeyman Refrigeration Ticket will be an asset to have, but not mandatory
- Class 5 valid driver’s license is an asset, but not mandatory
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Very punctual and dependable
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards Act 4 % vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or the option to get 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on each pay period.
How to apply
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 6755 145 Street Surrey BC V3S 0Z4