Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, problem solving, working with others, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- Develop, plan, organize, direct, control, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the motel.
- Contribute in establishing and implementing standards, pricing and promotional strategies, guidelines and best practices.
- Prepare budgets and monitor payroll, revenues, budgets, and expenses.
- Oversee Recruitment and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Arrange for the delivery of goods and supplies with suppliers.