- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
We are in search for a reliable and experienced housekeeper who can handle the dynamics of a household. The ideal candidate will be someone who possesses excellent organization and communication skills, and has a strong commitment to the job.
This is a full-time position and is available immediately. The housekeeper will be working 30 hours per week at an hourly rate of $18.00; Overtime rate of $27.00 paid after 44 hours per week
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a housekeeper in a residential setting or relevant position;
- Secondary school diploma;
- Reference letter(s);
- First Aid / CPR Certificate preferred;
- Availability to work occasional overtime upon request;
- Weight handling up to 23kg (50lbs).
- Perform daily housekeeping duties including sweep, mop, vacuum, wash, and polish floors;
- Maintain cares for lighting fixtures, fabrics, and surfaces;
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances;
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture;
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings;
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
- Sanitize and wash dishes, glassware and flatware by hand or by dishwasher;
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units;
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens;
- Wardrobe management, organize clothes according to color and season;
- Make beds and change sheets;
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers;
- Maintain household inventory;
- Shop for food and household supplies on a weekly basis;
- Answer the door and telephone, take messages and receive packages;
- Assume full responsibilities for household (in absence of household).
Non-smoking and Fragrance-Free environment is strictly observed.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada, Canadian citizen, and Permanent Residents are highly encouraged. We thank all applicant for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to [email protected], thank you.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: