- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Human Resources Business Partner – Corporate-In Office
Human Resources Business Partner – Corporate-In Office
|Date||May 25, 2022|
|Company||Triple M Metal LP|
|Client||Triple M Metal LP|
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER – CORPORATE-In Office
Triple M Metal has grown to be Canada’s leading metal recycling company with operations in Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Europe. Triple M Metal LP is a subsidiary of the Giampaolo Group of Companies (GGI), a Platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Canada’s largest metal recycling organization. The Giampaolo Group wants to create an efficient circular economy, recycling at its best. For forty years, some of our subsidiaries have focused on finding homes for the scrap metal that our society generates. Our industry knowledge of the metal markets makes us a leader. We see ourselves on a tremendous growth path with a target of doubling our volume in the next five years. Are you up for the challenge?
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Human Resources Business Partner will advise and service designated client groups managing hourly and salaried work force on Human Resources, recruitment training and talent programs aligned to enable the business to achieve its goals. This is a hands-on role with full spectrum generalist responsibilities ranging from being the lead HR partner for the division management team, to providing end to end service to employees on all Human Resources related matters.
Are you confident in being independent and managing your own client group? Do you have versatile skills that enable you to support both hourly and salaried client groups.Are you a detail oriented, trusted advisor and go to person? If you love coaching, incorporating and refining processes and taking things to the next level come join us!
What we Offer:
- Paid Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental,
- Life Ins., Long Term Disability, AD&D;
- Employee and Family Assistance Program;
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan;
- Bonus Plan;
- Training and opportunities for growth and advancement!
Talent and Human Resources:
- Function as the first point of contact for multiple divisions; manage and provide services relating to Employee Relations, Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Employee Orientation and Onboarding, Talent Management and Training and Development.
- Promote and coach managers and employees on HR programs, policies and processes.
- Interpret and apply relevant employment legislation, lead the prompt resolution of employee relations issues and initiate proactive measures to minimize related matters.
- Build trust and credibility with all employee groups to create a safe, supportive and open environment
- Actively participate and support corporate HR responsibilities for organizational development projects and specific corporate accountabilities.
- Participate as a member of the larger HR team in pursuing assigned accountabilities and team projects, always being mindful of client group goals, and the overall goals of the HR team.
- Maintain reporting tools and techniques to capture and distribute meaningful data and metrics.
- Remain current in market trends, legislation and best practices to continue to keep the company diligent in the best employee experience and initiate novel approaches where appropriate.
- Min 6-8 years of progressive experience as a Human Resources Generalist. Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business, or Related Discipline.
- CHRL designation.
- Expertise in HR legislation with extensive experience in Employee Relations.
- Expertise in full cycle recruiting – hourly and salary.
- Proven experience creating and implementing Training and Development related initiatives.
- Experience and ability to work effectively in diverse environments including corporate and yard operations.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to establish credibility, trust and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong presentation, facilitation, consulting and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on execution, with strategic mindset and practical orientation.
- High service level orientation with a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude, responsive and action oriented.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact us at 905-793-7083 extension 242 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: