- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Cigna is hiring a Senior HVAC Technician!!! Want to be a part of an amazing team?? Join us today!
What we can provide:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive pay!
- Benefits and 401k with company match starting day 1!
- A fast paced, high energy work environment
What is a day in the life? You will be:
- Building automation system to diagnose/troubleshoot system operations for optimal performance, repair as needed. Works with BMS technicians to make adjustments/corrections to the BMS as needed.
- Assisting Chief/Supervisor in arranging the use subcontractors as needed.
- Inspecting, maintains and repairs building HVAC systems to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves comfortable and safe work environment. Reviews assigned work orders. Estimating time and materials needed to complete repair. Maintains inventory and orders necessary materials to complete all tasks.
- Adheres to the preventive maintenance program to ensure that building equipment and systems meet or exceed their rated life.
- Performing assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Responding quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
What do you need to succeed?
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school
- 3 to 5 years’+ experience HVAC experience
- Refrigeration experience required
- Must be responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents, schematics blueprints and mechanical drawings.
Please note, this is a Union site.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: